Friday, October 8, 2010

When You Wish Upon a Star (Bucks!)...

Good news friends! I was hired on as the newest Barista at my neighborhood Starbucks on Monday of this week! (Yay God!!!)

I am so very thankful for this job and it's just in time too! Joe is travelling much more and his hours are crazy--it's so nice to have a distraction during the days! I basically get paid to get out of my house, drink coffee, and talk to new people-- I mean really, could it get ANY better? I love it!

My mom always made us take first day of school pics in our new clothes ( usually holding new backpacks and lunchboxes) by the front door, so momma, this pic is for you... my first day as a Barista!



I love my new job and I look forward to going to work everyday! I had prayed for SO long! The first week was wonderful-- I've got alot to learn but everyone has to start somewhere right? So here's to new jobs, to being thankful, to answered prayers, and FREE COFFEE!!!! ( Dave Ramsey would be so proud...not only am i bringing in a second income, but i have also found a creative solution to eliminating my ever- increasing latte budget!)

1 comment:

  1. It sounds so wonderful Katy and I love the picture!! God is so good!! Enjoy the coffee. My favorite drink is a tall, vanilla, mocha decaf. Miss you!!
    Patty R.

    ReplyDelete