Sunday, September 12, 2010

Landsharks Strike Again...

My man works so much right now, and with the new plant starting up soon, the hours are only guaranteed to increase dramatically (if only the pay would too!). So when a friend from work asked if he would help coach U10 soccer this fall, I encouraged him to do it, just to have something outside of work that he could enjoy and be active and social... and lets be honest, I might have wanted to come along and meet new people too! :)


Their team is called the "Landsharks" (how cute is that!) and their first game was on Saturday... and they won 2-1! Way to go guys! I went and cheered and mingled with the moms. I also got to be the honorary team mom for the day since they guys forgot to assign someone to bring team snacks (ie: bananas, string cheese, granola, and oranges). I was happy to do it...that is SO my cup of tea-- I am totally volunteering to be team mom when i have kids!:)


Tex is the new team mascot!


Glad to see my man doing something he loves- he's so good with the kids and it does my heart good to see him like this!


They LOVE Joseph...they hang on his every word. So cute!


Looking forward to Saturday morning games(did i mention that the weather was only in the 70s that day...perfect fall weather)! Met some very sweet people and had alot of fun!

GO LANDSHARKS!

1 comment:

  1. Go, mighty Landsharks, go! (Still thinking that if you slipped them some Mountain Dew, their speed would increase dramatically...)

    ReplyDelete