Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Tex is no Ava!


Really, do they get any cuter than this?



So, my friend, A, who writes a darling blog called threelocketts ( which I would link you to here if i knew how to!) and is always sharing cute stories and pictures...even VIDEOS of her sweet little princess, Ava, and what do I have...a dog who licks his own bottom. Exciting, I know! Someday I hope to have a little baby too, but in the mean time, Tex is our only child. Last night I was catching up on A's blog and little Ava was singing a song on the video-- Tex was freaking out trying to find where this new noise was coming from...he was dead asleep, he shot up and started running around the room searching for where the song was coming from. We were laughing so hard...i bet we played the song ten times to watch his reaction ( and hear sweet Ava's voice of course).

So, A, your baby may be cuter and sing sweeter, but mine is hair-ier and smellier...ok I give, you win on all counts! Man I think I need a baby!

So here is Tex watching Ava sing( he's a little tamer seeing as this was probably the tenth time he had seen it in a row!)...enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I love Tex's sweet little head tilt and computer lick. I know that he and Ava would have the best time together! Thanks for your sweet words. I'll teach you how to hyperlink (I did teach your mom, after all). Watch your FB inbox for instructions. We are going to have to come see you and let our kiddos play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to include it in your blog text but here's the link.

    http://3locketts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a link to Autumn's blog:

    http://3locketts.blogspot.com/

    Can't wait to see you, Joseph and Tex on Saturday. (And teach you to link on your blog.) YBM

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your all your help on links! I am so technology retarded...seriously! But no one mentioned how proud they were that i figured out how to post a video! come on people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud that you figured out how to post a video!

    ReplyDelete